We Have Executed Smart Street Light Projects With Various Technologies More Prominently Lora (Short For Long Range) Which Is A Spread Spectrum Modulation Technique Derived From Chirp Spread Spectrum (CSS) Technology. The Objective Of Smart Lighting Technology Is To Monitor, Control And Dim The Lights In Order To Save Energy And Increase Luminary Life. At The Same Time Address Instant Troubleshoot In Case Of Failure Of Luminary With Exact Location And Type Of Problem.
LORA / GPRS / RF Based Modules
- LED Street Light Monitoring on Real Time Basis
- Remote Dimming
- Remote On/Off With Scheduler
- GPS Positioning of Each Pole
- Detection of Type of Failure
- Integration with CCMS Panel
- Inbuilt CCMS Panel for Feeder Level Monitoring
- Reporting Customised
- Alerts on Critical Events (SMS/EMAILS)
- Driver Compatibility With Suiable LED Makes
Project : Successfully Executed 400+ Smart Lighting Poles With CCMS PanelsFor Further Information Request To Connect.
or fill the form
079 4009 5959, 079 2656 4444
Don't hesitate to contact us!
Mon - Sat: 10:00 - 19:00 / Closed on Sundays
602/603, Saffron Building,Near Bank of Baroda, Panchvati, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad -