HVAC Energy Savers
- Internationally Patented Product
- 100% Mechanical Device with no rotating parts
- No Electricals & Electronics
- It can fit in New & Existing HVAC/Chillers
- It works with All Types of Compressors (except Centrifugal Compressors)
- It works with All Refrigerants (except ammonia)
- Suitable for All Capacities - 1 TR to 1000 TR Static passive Device
- Long Life of around 30+ years with Zero Maintenance
2 to 3 years
More than 100
- International Patented Technology
- Short Pay Back – Less than 2 years
- Saves – Operating Costs (Also recovers Capex in few years)
- Guaranteed Savings of 20% or more in air-cooled condensers and 10% or more in water-cooled condensers is realized year after year for 30+ Years
- Helps companies achieve Green Energy Initiative Goals
- Easy to Install
TERI, a Globally renowned Energy Audit Firm has conducted controlled evaluation of 250 TR York Air cooled Chiller installed at CAE - Bangalore
Evaluation Results - “The results of the performance evaluation of the chillers with and without Articmaster shows that 18.2% energy saving is achieved by installing Articmaster under following ambient temperature 27.35°C with Articmaster and 25.52°C without Articmaster. If the ambient conditions were same , the energy saving potential would have been higher than 18.2%."
Conclusion - "Based on the performance evaluation of chiller with Articmaster and chiller without Articmaster, the monitored energy saving potential is in the tune of 18.2%. Considering Bangalore’s average ambient temperature of 30°C the energy saving potential will be above 18.2%.”
- The introduction of Articmaster into the HVAC system increases the cooling capacity.
- Reduction of current and increased cooling capacity results in saving of energy.
- Because of increased cooling capacity, the operating cycle is shortened.
- The reduction in head pressure enhances the compressor life.
- Decrease in energy and improved COP results in operating cost savings.
- Reduction of head pressure and the reduction of current makes the compressor to run smoothly and enhances the performance of the compressor / motor even at high ambient conditions.